The Alumni Association was established in the year 2002 to link the Alumni directly with our institution. The past students gather on last Sunday of December every year to maintain the updated and current information of the alumni, to encourage and promote close relations between the institution and among the alumni themselves. It also allows the alumni to acknowledge their gratitude to their institutions. Our institution honour’s the distinguished Alumni every year during the Annual Day Celebrations.
Alumni Association shall serve as a platform to bridge the gap of student – alumni interaction driven by the ideals and values that shall ensure the upliftment of both present and future alumnus with support to build a social, knowledgeable and motivational capital for our institute and students.
As a dynamic organization, keen on the excellence of Sakthi Polytechnic and its Alumni, the Alumni Association strives to nurture a lifelong intellectual and emotional relationship with the college and amongst Alumni; and to provide sustainable platform for effective networking, goodwill and support.
The important objectives of the ALUMNI Association as lay down in the memorandum then were as follows:
- To increase interaction between past and present students.
- To enhance, modernize and upgrade the existing facilities with the help of ALUMNI.
- To organize guest lectures, seminars, refresher courses or get- together etc.
- To bridge the gap between the industry and academics by exchanging professional knowledge, organize technical workshops and training courses.
- To take an active and abiding interest in the progress, so as to contribute towards the enhancement of the social utility.
- To systematically uplift the image and status of Sakthi polytechnic at large.
- To maintain continuous communication with different industrial domains and Alumni in their development procedure.
- To create ALUMNI web pages and maintain the database of respective pass out batches.