The following scholarships and educational concessions are made available to the students studying in the institution.
- State Government scholarships for Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes and denotified Communities.
- Government of India Scholarship for scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Students.
- Scholarships to the sons and daughters of teachers studying Diploma from the National Foundation for Teacher’s welfare.
- Adhoc Merit Scholarship for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe students securing above 60% marks.
- Educational concession for the wards of Ex – serviceman.
- Thanthai Periyar Memorial Award for two boys and two girls who secure the highest marks in the X standard examination and who study Diploma Courses in the Polytechnics in Tamil Nadu.
- Non-Scholarship holders among Scheduled Caste / Scheduled tribe students are reimbursed the Special Fee & Examination Fee.
- Laptop issued for all first year students , based on Government order, Who have Completed 10th standard.